I'm not sure what to name it but this build order is pretty decent if you don't have TheViper level macros/micros.
What we will do in this build order?
We will focus on getting to the feudal age somewhere between 3:10 - and 4:00. Once we are in the feudal age we will try to build a basic level army that can include the English longbowmen and some spearmen. Now from there, you can either go for villager harassment or maybe some sort of tower rush or just try to boom and get to the castle and/or imperial age.
- 6-0-0-0 vill on food, put around 2-3 vill in TC queue, and start moving your scout to gather sheep.
- Usually, 2/3 sheep are just around the TC so just get those first and then go on a long trip with scout.
- 1 new vill to make a house(qq) and then mining camp(qr). Once both of those are built move that vill to gold -> 6-0-0-0/1
- 1 new vill to gold, near the mining camp -> 6-2-0-0/0
- Another new vill to gold -> 6-3-0-0/0
- 2 new vills to the nearest tree to TC -> 6-3-2-0/0
- Make sure you are moving your scout and getting sheep
- Here you have the option either don't make vill and wait to reach 400 food and 200 gold.
- Most people prefer to just add the vill to a queue. But make sure not to add too many vills in queue if you are just near the 400 food limit.
- Once you have the resources place the Council hall somewhere near your TC.
- Move 2 food vill to make the council hall.
- I'm saying council hall cause 99% of the time that is the best landmark to go with.
- So at this point you should have around 1-2 vill in TC production queue, 4-3-2-0/2 and time should be somewhere between 3:10 to 3:40
- If any of the above cases isn't true for you then you can definitely practice doing the whole flow again and getting the timing as well as resources as close to what is mentioned above.
After you've got the council hall make sure to have more vills on food and wood as compared to gold. This is because you'll be either making barracks and then spearmen/MAA or you'll be making longbowmen's all they require more food and wood as compared to gold.
Another thing to keep in mind is that it's important to drop down the blacksmith as soon as your resources(wood) allow. This is so you can get all the upgrades for your melee units and probably one of the most important upgrades i.e siege engineer(especially if you plan to do early ram rush).
I also just want to state that my approach/build order is the best out there but I think I've seen the majority of players/streamers recommend similar build orders for English so that is why I just like to assume that hitting feudal age in between 3:10-4:00 with approx 14-16 vill is a good way to start making archers/spearmen/MAA(men-at-arm) and then decide what to do.